This is another recipe from my mother’s recipe binder—the one she inadvertently left here one beautiful day back in 2008. Okay, so it wasn’t all that beautiful for her, considering I didn’t give it back for weeks and weeks. And okay, it was months.
- 12 whole Hard-boiled Eggs, Peeled And Chopped
- 2 cups Grated Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup (real) Mayonnaise
- 12 slices Bacon, Fried And Crumbled
- 1 Tablespoon (heaping) Dijon Mustard
- ½ teaspoons Garlic Powder
- 3 dashes Worcestershire Sauce
- 6 whole English Muffins Split
Preparation InstructionsCombine eggs with all other ingredients. Fold together gently. Cover and store in the fridge overnight.
Spread on English muffin halves, then broil for 3 to 5 minutes or until hot and bubbly. (Don’t set them too close to the heating element.)
Post a Comment